Go to the option TICKETS in this website to find all the tickets available You can also buy tickets for the concerts at the box offices of Baluarte from July 16th through August 1st, Monday through Saturday from 11:00 to 14:00 hrs. And from August 17th, Monday through Saturday from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00 hrs
Food and drinks are not allowed at the fee-paying shows. There are no restrictions for the free entrance shows.
Professional cameras are not allowed in the fee-paying shows. There are no restrictions for the free entrance shows.
The Pamplona train station has regular train connections with Madrid, Barcelona and the main cities in northern Spain.
There are daily, direct connections with Madrid and Barcelona.
You can request a 35% discount in the ticket fees for the AVE (high speed train) and long distance trains by sending an e-mail with your complete name and ID number to: email@example.com
Between Padre Moret Street, Ave. del Ejercito, General Chinchilla (pedestrian´s street) and Pl. Baluarte (pedestrian´s).
- Bilbao is located 159 kms. away from Pamplona (1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive)
- Biarritz airport Biarritz is located 127 kms. away from Pamplona (1 hour and 15 minutes toll highway drive)
Noain Airport. Pamplona-Zaragoza road, Km. 6.5. Regular flights with Madrid and Barcelona.
Daily connections with many locations in Spain and with the main cities in Navarra.
The bust station is located across the street from Baluarte.
La estación de autobuses está ubicada frente a Baluarte.
- Use your mask during all the performance.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before, during and after the show.
- Always keep social distance (1.5 mt apart).
- Arrive to the venue of the show 45 – 30 minutes before the scheduled start.
- When you are already inside the venue: go to your seat and do not move around.
- You must remain seated during the show.
- The clearance of the venue should be done progressively. Follow the instructions of the organizers.
- We are here to help.
- Help us enjoy a historic edition!